Re: IML: Please Welcome Joe B

Thanks for the welcome.  The imperial was owned by
Jimmy Carter while he was the governor or NC?  I'm not
100% sure on the history.  I am actually restoring the
car for a friend in CA and he bought it a few months
ago from NC and had it sent to me.  He has
documentation to prove the history, I have not seen it
myself.  Its blue with a blue top and white leather
interior.  Pretty solid car, but will need a roof
skin.  So I need to know what models interchange with
the 72.  Like maybe a newport or polara?  Could use
maybe a ps rear door.  So looking foward to learning
more info on them.  I am a hardcore mopar guy also,
own a 70 challenger and a 68 sport satellite.  Plus in
the family own at least 50 mopars.