Re: IML: Please Welcome Joe B

Joe
  Congrats on the owning of a celeb. Imperial.  Many of the parts
Imperial and Big Chryslers 72-75 will interchange with very few
which are Imperial only.  Even some of the 76+ New Yorker
Broughams have some common parts to previous Imperials.  Pose a
question to the membership and you WILL get answers from many of
us who have "BEEN THERE DONE THAT" and learned, not to do it that
way, but to listen and learn.  There are areas of the club pages
which can be VERY helpful.

Æyn & Patrick
Tucson, AZ
75 LeBaron 4DrHT