From: Steve B.
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 2:50 PM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome John Guarnieri

New Subscriber(s): John Guarnieri
 Email Address is: lilredtk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Member Location: St Augustine Florida

 Car(s) owned: none

 Self-Introduction: the main reason I would like to join your online club is
that I recently obtained several hundred parts for 1951-1954 Chrysler
Imperials from a friends widow. I have not as yet catalogued the parts and I
am trying to get a feeling if there is an interest.

 I am a Mopar man and am presently doing a frame off restoration on a 1955
Dodge Custome Royal Lancer 4dr sedan, that's right a 4dr sedan! So I know
how hard it is to locate parts for our cars. I am planning on making the
parts available at the lowest prices possible as I just want them to be used
and not sit agin on a shelf for 20 years. Many of the parts are still in
boxes, packages and have never been used. I also have replacement parts some
also in boxes that have not been used. Remember I said they have been
sitting in a cabinet for the better parts of 20 years.

 I also have parts that appear to be from a 1966 Imperial,in particular are
as pair of NOS hub caps

 so if there is anyone out there who would like to contact me an let me know
how I can help them with a part I will be glad to help. I am waiting for a
friend to help me catalogue what I have. Thanks for your time..John