Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 11:51 PM
Subject: IML: two questions

1-Does any one own or did anyone ever buy a 1959 Imperial 2 door hard top, color red from a Bob Peterson somewhere in the North middle USA (North Dakota I think)?

2-Is their anyone on the list that were in the Imperial Owners Club International Car Club, that is now defunct?

Marty Trendler
Red Bluff, Ca.