Cc: "john sadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:03 AM
Subject: Re: IML: The old IOC

Yep, I was a member of that Imperial Owners Club many years back!...not positive but I think it was home-based in Pennsylvania at the time.
Dan Melnik

----- Original Message ----- From: mtnose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 11:51 PM
 Subject: IML: two questions

1-Does any one own or did anyone ever buy a 1959 Imperial 2 door hard top, color red from a Bob Peterson somewhere in the North middle USA (North Dakota I think)?

2-Is their anyone on the list that were in the Imperial Owners Club International Car Club, that is now defunct?

 Marty Trendler
 Red Bluff, Ca.