IML: 67 Imperial - Jay Leno Quote

There's a little news feature from the UK's Sunday Times where Jay Leno mentions that he owns a 67 Imperial. If you have a minute, it's a pretty funny story. It's at:

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/driving/features/article1713721.ece

If you don't have the time to read the story, the quote is:

"I have a 67 Chrysler Crown Imperial coupé. It has a 440 engine in it. It is enormous, one of the biggest American cars of the 1960s. It actually seats seven people . . . for dinner."

Ken Miller
61 and 67 Converts
Portland, Oregon