From: chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 1 May 2007 8:52 AM
Subject: IML: contact jay Leno

(Shot in the dark) Is there a way to contact Jay Leno about a car he might be interested in buying. You might think he had an e-mail address that was setup with just a list of cars and info on rare cars people were offering. Would anyone on this site have a lead?
Thx,
Chris Strohmeyer
67 Imperial Convertible