Re: IML: 1962 Imperial Horns again!

Jim and Paul,
   Interestingly enough, the 75 LeBaron has a third "TRUMPET"
horn.  If I recall correctly from my 69, the difference between
the two makers of horns that one was flatter and the other was
more on a cornucopia rounded shape.  I don't recall which was
which, but I think that it shows this in the 69 FSM.

Ã?yn & Patrick
75 LeBaron
93 Sedan