IML: Please Welcome Jim Smith

New Subscriber(s): Jim Smith
Email Address is: j.smith48@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Franklin, TN

Car(s) owned: 1962 Imperial LeBaron 4-door hardtop (Sapphire Blue with blue cloth/leather.

Self-Introduction: Recently purchased a 1962 LeBaron 4 door hardtop (April 2007). Still in the process of having it delivered to middle Tennessee. My first Imperial. It runs okay and the chrome and trim pieces look good. It does need a paint job and new upholstery. Apparently most of the dashboard stuff does not work. Not sure if it is due to a lot of pieces not working or if it is a general fault of some sort due to electrical issues. Will have to see. Also, some windows work while others do not.

I also own a 2001 Jaguar XJ8 as my daily driver as well as own a 1986 Jaguar XJ6 Series III Vanden Plas 4-door saloon.

I am a Private Banker with SunTrust Bank in Nashville, TN and have been with the same bank coming up on 35 years. Five children...one biological and four adopted - 2 from South Korea, 1 from the Philippines and 1 from China.