IML: Rear Axle Adjuster Lock Nut

Hi Folks,

I apologize for not remembering who needed this part, but I recall a discussion in the past couple of weeks in which someone was missing the lock pawl for the rear axle adjuster.

By random chance, I stumbled on a vendor today who has this part: http://www.hoffmanswinnerscircle.com/cat18.htm

I'm not familiar with this vendor, and it looks like their catalog is geared more toward muscle cars, but I've already found some other items that could be used on Imperials.

Hope this helps!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan