Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1965 electricals

Hi Timothy,

I think I've got to go with Pete as to the fusible link.  If you touched the wrong cable enough to get sparks, even for a moment, the link could have sacrificed its self  to save the rest of the system - which is exactly what it's there for.  I may be wrong, but that is the first place I'd look.

Once again, good luck!

Jim L. in OR