Re: IML: 1961 Convertible and Parts For Sale, March 1, 2007

Re: IML: 1961 Convertible and Parts For Sale, March 1, 2007

Some have inquired about Tony Lindsey & his 61. Here is the message he posted on 12-13.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Lindsey" <papatony@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 2:07 PM
Subject: IML: 1961 Convertible and Parts For Sale, March 1, 2007

Howdy, folks - It's a voice from your past - Please read through the entire message before responding!

After a lot of agonizing, I have made my final, conclusive decision to unload ALL of my automotive-hobby collection. I made some moves toward doing this two years ago, and then suddenly withdrew from doing it after all, since I wasn't sure about my health-issues. Now, I'm sure.

So, I wanted to give everybody a bit of time to get ready (mostly me... It's going to take a LOT of preparation, every day for two months)...

On March 1, 2007, the 1961 Imperial Crown convertible that motivated me to start the Imperial Mailing List and the imperialclub.com website, PRINCESS HYACINTH HERSELF, will be placed for sale (with no reserve) on eBay for all to bid upon:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1961/TonyLindsey

Her final sale-price will include the parts in my collection that will be needed to complete her restoration. If there is anything missing, I'm not aware of it. All that she needs is money (and time) to be complete.

I will also be unloading all EXTRA parts, separately. There will be an ongoing flood of hundreds of 1961 Imperial parts that are in my inventory, all sold individually on eBay. I have several TONS of parts to unload. I've monitoring watching Bay to see what the market is like for Imperial parts, and the pickings are usually pretty slim. Starting on March 1, the trickle will turn into a flood!

I will be updating the website dedicated to this sale on a daily basis:

http://members.cox.net/imperial.leader

Please be gentle with me, folks... I can't handle much stress these days. I will only respond to messages that are sent to

    imperial.leader@xxxxxxx

I don't plan to sell any thing whatsoever until March 1, 2007, and then it will all be sold through eBay. I'm firm on that, and don't plan to budge. Here's why:

I'm deep in debt, and don't have much of a retirement fund. The bad mental-health years really messed with my best earning years, and my abilities are degrading quickly. I make my living through my wits, and there's not a lot of them left, so I have to liquidate in order to make it through the next phase. Thanks for understanding, and for your patience.

If you know ANYBODY who would be interested (in Chrysler clubs, Imperial clubs, gay car clubs), please pass this message along to them. It would help me a lot!