Re: IML: 1965 electricals

I don't think it's the battery.  The car was running fine until that hit.  Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely going to look into it, as I am with the whole system (I like my cars to have everything work), but, it was so sudden.

Other members have suggested that I adjust my roommates electricals by knocking him in the head with the wrench, but that's going to be a hospital bill and my car will still need help. LOL

Timothy
1965 Crown 4-door

Hi Timothy,

I think I've got to go with Pete as to the fusible link.  If you touched the wrong cable enough to get sparks, even for a moment, the link could have sacrificed its self  to save the rest of the system - which is exactly what it's there for.  I may be wrong, but that is the first place I'd look.

Once again, good luck!

Jim L. in OR

See what's free at AOL.com.