RE: IML: Brake Light Switch on '56

Probably nothing to do with anything that you're
experiencing, but the mental midget that did the
damage to my 1955 was tasked with a complete brake job
as part of his duties.

Supposedly everything was redone on the system,
including the switch and MC.  When I got the car, the
switch wasn't working properly.

I replaced the nice shiny one with another nice shiny
one, and they worked fine.  Seems like throwing new
parts at problems eventually makes the problem
disappear, at least on my end.

Could be that there was a bad batch of switches and we
both got the brunt of it?  Maybe source a new, "older"
switch from an alternate source, like Frank M.?

-K