Re: IML: Imperials: A Progressive Disease

Re: IML: Imperials: A Progressive Disease

That's great.  Here in Chicago, I haven't met anyone who's really into cars, especially the Imperial.  I'm one of the only people I know who even has a driver's license.  All of my friends are just happy that I'll give them a free ride, regardless of the car I'm driving.  When I get the Imperial up and running well, I think they'll really like it, though, especially over the Volvo, which is MUCH smaller, a half hood shorter and person narrower, than the Imperial.  Plus, the Imperial has a cloud-like ride as opposed to the Volvo that informs everyone very quickly of any road abnormalities.

My brother and I have only one thing in common and that is old cars.  Outside of cars, which we can talk all day and night, five minutes every 100 years is plenty.   Since, outside of the IML, he's one of the only people I know that knows what he's talking about, he's going to help me out with the Imperial as best he can (he lives in California and I live in Illinois).  1) he thinks it's cool as he has tons of old cars, but he's more into racing-type cars, although he did sacrifice a 1947 and a 1953 Packard to his ex-wife in the divorce and 2) he enjoys this type of thing.  If he tries to send me an invoice, though, he can be assured it won't be paid. LOL

Timothy
1965 Crown 4-door