IML: 65 positive battery cable

John Sadowski wrote:

If it has the original positive cable, it should have a clamp about midway
that connects to the starter relay. I have a couple of spares that are still

complete. When the positive cable goes bad, most folks seem to cut it at
that clamp & run a new cable from the relay to the battery & left the other
section to the starter intact. I think this style is from 61-66.

Well I stand corrected then.  That'll teach me to extend my c-body
experience to Imperials of the same era.  I've never looked closely enough
at a 65ish + cable to notice the clamp and circuit leading from it to the
starter relay.  I wonder why Ma Mopar found that design to be better or more
suited to the Imperial.

Pete in PA