Re: IML: 63 Imperial photos for IML website

Re: IML: 63 Imperial photos for IML website

Ray,

Send the photos and whatever text story you have to me
(off list!!), and I'll get them to the right person.

We've had minor troubles with the website email, so
sorry about that.  We're always happy to happy to help
get the good news out about a member's car!

-Kenyon

--- Raymond Fabricius <tumanycars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Can someone please help me.  I finally have photos
> on my computer of my
> white/burgundy convertible and tried to send them to
> the IML website to be
> posted.  I received a response that I do not have
> "permission to post on the
> IML webmonster".  I am obviously doing something
> wrong.
>
> Ray
> 2 63 convertibles

> response will be