Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 9:34 AM
Subject: IML: shift cable?

Ok I am having a small problem with two of my cars up and down shifting.The 60  was fine last year but wants to down shift when I touch the throttle and up shift when I take it off.The Imperial is doing pretty much the same thing occasionally,Is it just a cable adjustment?Any advice?    Jack

See what's free at AOL.com.