IML: 1959 Valve cover decal dispute again

IML: 1959 Valve cover decal dispute again

Hi List,
   A few years ago I started a thread about valve cover decals for my 1959 that were gold letters on a black background. Check out the photo of the engine and you will see the decals I spoke of that were on my car. The owners states they are original also and the car only has 37,000 miles on it. I am believing more and more that the factory used these decals on a few of there 59 models and not the round ones that were used in 57 and 58. I would like to take a poll of 59 owners to see what kind they have on there cars. Thanks,
Marty

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330114715135&rd=1,1