From: jcantor791@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 7 May 2007 2:17 AM
Subject: IML: 56 Wheel Covers

Yesterday I took advantage of the nice weather to give my neighbor's son and his girlfriend a long promised ride in my car.  We started the trip by stopping at a local filling station to put air in the tires and must have failed to get one of the wheel covers back on properly (valve stems are too short to add air with the covers on) because we soon discovered one missing.  While I haven't given up hope that I'll be able to find it since I know the route we took very well, I thought I'd ask if anyone who has one in good - not show - condition for sale.  Please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ