IML: 66 Imperial COnvertible for sale in SE Ohio

IML: 66 Imperial COnvertible for sale in SE Ohio

A while back I asked about the value of this car for a friend.
Unfortunately he can?t take it on now.  I no longer live near the car and
can?t afford the car plus transportation.  So I?d like to see if anyone here
has any interest.  It is a 66 convertible, located in SE Ohio.  From what my
friend was told, it?s got a newer top.  It runs when fed from a gas can.
It?s supposed to be pretty solid but not without some rust, and complete
minus the wheel covers (which may be in the trunk?).  He thinks the paint
might buff out OK making the car presentable as driver.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/valiant67/66Imperial.jpg

The car can probably be had for less than $5k from what I?ve been told.  If
you are interested, please email me at mark.swingle(at)comcast.net and I can
give you contact info.

Mark