From: tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: IML: rust on master cylinder
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 19:37:35 -0400

One thing I would add is that if you do find
rust on the inside of the master cylinder and
you decide to sand it off you have to be
careful not to get carried away and change the
inside diameter of the area where the pushrod
(or whatever it's called) goes. If there is
not a tight seal there you can have leakage and
it may also cause the cylinder not to function
properly.

Mark M