From: shelbyguy@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 60 fuel sender unit

Well, I got my rebuilt fuel sender for my 60 Crown back last night and I just got finished installing it. Prior to the rebuild, my fuel gauge remained on E at all times. The oil pressure gauge worked as did the temperature and ammeter gauges. Now, after installing the rebuilt fuel sender, the fuel gauge registers FULL even though I know there is only 3 gallons in the tank, the temp gauge pegged at H as did the oil pressure gauge. Anybody have any ideas what happened?
Thanx
Tom
60 4dr Crown Southampton.