IML: NEW MTSC Films Added to Club's Website

IML: NEW MTSC Films Added to Club's Website

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to ongoing efforts by members of our club's web group, we now have the Master Technician Service Conference films for 1974 and 1975 available on the club's website:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/Films/index.htm#1974

http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/Films/index.htm#1975

These films are an invaluable resource, so check them out!  Even though these films were year-specific, much of the information will apply to many other years of Imperials as well.

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan