From: "Ken Lang"
Subject: RE: IML: Brake questions
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:59:32 -0700

I agree with Dietmar, brakes are not something an inexperienced person
should tackle. They are the single most important thing on your car that
need to work flawlessly. If they don't, people can get hurt or die. Trust
your brake work to a licensed mechanic who does it for a living.

Just my .02

Ken
67 Crown 4 Dr Ht
68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht