Re: IML: Frank Mitchell--How??

Imperialists:

    For the Imperialist, desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures.....for certain, there is a time and a place for purchases of everything Imperial.....a time to have to pay and a time to troll.....and there are times when there are no alternatives [ like gas at $3+ a gallon ] and Frank becomes THE MAN.....I am pleased to report when forced to utilize this man, just like the oil companies I am forced to buy from, the product was/has been,  satisfactory.....

ybshore
1956 Imperial Sedan

See what's free at AOL.com.