Re: IML: Problem with exhaust manifold studs...

Re: IML: Problem with exhaust manifold studs...

I don't know why that works but it seems to.  You need to soak them tho with WD or some kind of liquid rust remover. When you do give it a hard tap to help draw the fluid in to the treads.   The screw should come right out.