IML: RARE '74 Imperial with the Crown Coupe Package

IML: RARE '74 Imperial with the Crown Coupe Package

Hi Folks,

There's a very rare Imperial on eBay at the moment: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250113711089

Only 57 Imperials were sold with the Crown Coupe Option Package for 1974.

For more information on the Crown Coupe Option Package, see our club's website at http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1974/crowncoupe/.

The one on eBay certainly needs some attention, but could be rescued.  I hope someone saves it!

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan