IML: Please Welcome Ben H. Larick

New Subscriber(s): Ben H. Larick
Email Address is: blarick937@xxxxxxx
Member Location: West Central Ohio, I -70, Ind. Line,  Arcanum,Oh

Car(s) owned: 7-67 Imperials, 2 Convertables, 2 Coupes, 3-4 dr. Hardtops all Crown's
1 68 LaBaron

Self-Introduction: I had a Red 67 Convertable given to me and I promised the Gentelman That I would restore it. however I found tht it was more faverable to buy tyhe cars than to buy parts. I have bought a lot of parts and have a good inventory of parts for these cars and at this time are not for sale. How ever I can help any one on the Iml. I also have a 62 Chrysler 300 4 dr hard top.