Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 10:02 AM
To: mailing-list
Subject: IML: headlight switch and insturment panel dimmer

Looking for help,

Been working on my 67 imperial convert , has not been driven since  summer of 2004,  got the brakes rebuilt, new lines, cylinders calipers, they work fine. but checking the lights found the head lights to be not functional,  I did an archive search, found a reference to  J. C. auto restoration, sent them an email, see what I get back. Does anybody have any advice, know where  replacements can be found (I suspect slim to none) or how to repair these items, or a workaround solution. thanks very much. Happy mothers day for any moms out there.

Mike Becker