IML: All Member's Generosity

Fellow Imperialists:

    Thank you all for your offers of assistance in regards to my pursuit of another Imperial for my stable.  I am so amazed, yet not amazed, at the human conditions' generosity which affords such largess of offers solely on the basis of 'mutual respect' for our particular vintages.

    I say that to all, I offer MY assistance in any manner necessary for matters Imperial in the north of Boston region.

    Thanks again and I can only say that the responses from the owner concerning the '60 Imp in the St. Louis area were HIGHLY unsatisfactory and made it obvious for my decision making process that this would not work for me.

    Imperially at your Northeast Service in the future.

Respectfully and Gratefully Yours,

Jack

See what's free at AOL.com.