Re: IML: 1962 Valve cover decal discussion

Re: IML: 1962 Valve cover decal discussion

Hi to All:  The Turquoise (Blue-ish green) Engine Color is Correct.  I put a Set of the Black & Silver "Imperial" Decals on My 62 Imp's Valve Covers.  They Look Real Nice and Get A Lot of Nice Comments. Remember We are the Only People on Earth That Know That They are Not Quite 100% Correct on a 62 Imp.
Dave V.B.
Trenton Engine Plant
"Your Imperial, My Engine ( 68 and Later)"

See what's free at AOL.com.