IML: Chrysler going going gone

Chrysler has been sold for $7.5B to a private equity group.

Mercedes paid $37B ten years ago. Ouch!!!!!

It would be nice to see Chrysler recover and maybe come out with another Imperial.

I know that I like the Chrysler family of vehicles more than Ford or GM (I own three of them; 69, 99, 05) but the last vehicle that I bought was a Honda.

Lets wish them luck.

Fred Joslin