Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 12:52 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial Covertibles on E-bay

Hi group -
I'm a little surprised that no one has pounced on the '64 and/or '66 ragtops (literaly this time) on E-bay.  The '66 buy it now price seems reasonable (plus has an interesting "storyline") and the '64 for two grand more comes with a Crown and a LeBaron parts cars.  I'd be tempted but I don't have the loose change at the moment.  Maybe I'm missing something but either one sure looks tempting to me.

Jim L. in OR
    '60 Crown 4dr hdtp
    '62 Crown 4dr hdtp