Re: IML: Chattanooga Meet, Only 2 Train Tickets Left

Re: IML: Chattanooga Meet, Only 2 Train Tickets Left

"Robert M. Soule III" <soule100@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tickets for the May 26, Saturday evening train trip are almost gone, I only have 2 tickets left! For information: http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/
Hi Everyone,

I would really, really encourage everyone who can to attend the upcoming Chattanooga Meet!  It's a fantastic event, and if you've never been before, I can assure you that it's unlike any other car show that you've ever been to.

Robert Soule is an excellent host and has arranged some fantastic activities to coincide with the meet.  Where else do you have the opportunity to enjoy vintage automobiles and vintage trains in the same weekend?

You don't want to miss this one!

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan