IML: Please Welcome Doug Norton

New Subscriber(s): Doug Norton
Email Address is: e.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Dallas, TX

Car(s) owned: None at present.  Want a 1955 2-Door Hardtop.

Self-Introduction: Recently retired (12/2005) University Professor, Very interested in cars, almost to the point of obsession since the 7th grade. Have owned a 1931 Chrysler model CD 4-door sedan (no sidemounts), a 1942 Plymouth sedan, and 2002 and 2004 Chrysler Sebring convertibles. Non-Chrysler products I have owned include a 1930 Model A Ford Coupe, 1942 Ford Blackout Model, a 1946 Ford, 1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Hdtp., a 1966 Mustang Convertible, 1970 Cadillac Mdl. 62 Convertible, etc. etc. I love cars.. I have always loved the Imperial, and wish to obtain a 1955 2-dr. Hardtop to work on and enjoy. I belong to the Classic Chassis Car Club in Dallas, and previously belonged to the North Texas Cadillac-LaSalle Club. Right now, I am strictly a Chrysler guy. Imperial, to be specific, though my daily driver is the 2004 Sebring Convertible Limited, Inferno Red. I love cars with some style and class!