IML: My '69 Crown provisionally for sale.

IML: My '69 Crown provisionally for sale.

  I'll get to the point gradually.
Over the last year or so, various exigencies of fate have caused me to get seriously behind on maintenance of my car. This all culminated at the end of March, when my inspection was up and the car in no way inspectable. I began saving up money and borrowed my brother's '63 Falcon vert, and started looking for a beater to drive while I saved up and got my Imperial back in the road.

The good news/bad news is, I didn't find a beater - I found a really nice '67 Polara for cheap that I couldn't really bring myself to pass up. Unfortunately, I can barely afford one old car, two is really pushing things.

SO, if there's somebody out there who'd like a '69 Crown 4DHT to restore, you can have it for cheap. I don't want it going for parts or to a yard - there were just too dang few Crowns made that year.

If you're interested, contact me off-list, and I'll give you the (long) list of things that are wrong with it.

If nobody's interested, I'll keep it in the barn, run it weekly, and see about putting money into it when I can. I'm concerned about my ability to keep up with entropy, though.

-Kle.