IML: Oregon Car Shows

Hi list members,
I haven't been keeping up on the IML messages much so I don't know if much has been mentioned about the Florence, Oregon, car show this weekend. I was reminded by Leslie of past Webmonster fame that there are a couple of Imperialists penciled in and I may run over for the day myself, though it looks like rain. My car came with optional rust so I'm not too concerned about that at this point. If anyone takes an interest to come on down, up, or over, give me a heads up and maybe we can meet locally for an Imperial caravan. Bill Uhlman and I did that one year and had a great time, including an engine fire at a gas station (!).

As well, the following weekend there is a car show in my new home town of Lebanon, Oregon. Saturday, 5/26 from 11-4 at the old Wal Mart, now called River Center on Hwy 20. There is a small fee of $5 and a teddy bear as I understand, for this show. If any locals care to participate, contact me off the list.

Back to my new door hinge stop that Lowell Howe rushed to me...   talk about great service and high quality parts...   more on that later.

Eric
1964 Crown Coupe
Lebanon, Oregon