Re: IML: Tuscon car 4 sale

I am happy to do some running around here in town this weekend for this person.  I live on the west side of Tucson but can get anywhere as needed.  Please contact me off list if need  but I am going to go ahead and use this number to establish contact with Ruthanne and Terry right away.  --Tom   63 custom

spicemanii@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello club:
   Have a request for a member in Tucson, Az. I have some friends who want to buy a 63 Chrysler 300 4 door. They need a person who can look with them, unbiased, and let them know what they are getting into. His wife wants the car. She evidentally had one before and wants one again.
   Here is the cell # 520 730 6640. Ruthanne is her name, so she is the one who will answer. His name is Terry. I know we have members in Tuscon, but I understand if it is out of the way or too far from you or not possible. They are near the Military base and the car is near the airport.
                   Joe Machado

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.