Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Mai 2007 07:33
An: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: IML: MY IMPERIAL DREAM

Hi Dietmar -
How wonderful that your city would do that - and what a beautiful '60
example!!!  Also the '60s International Style architecture of your pharmacy
makes an excellent backdrop.  Maybe you have already done so and I just
haven't seen it but I'd love to hear the history or your Imperial.
Truly great pictures; thank you for sharing.

Jim L. in OR
    '60 Crown 4dr Southampton
    '62 Crown 4dr Southampton