From: Christopher Middlebrook
Sent: Sun, 20 May 2007 8:34 am
Subject: RE: IML: almost moparless car show

That's about the average demographic for typical shows in Texas and parts of Florida also. A lot of the new plague to car shows are street rods and non-descript foreign tuners with loud radios.
If you want to see anything decent any more you have to limit yourself to concours d'elegance events, spceific marque events (Pierce Arow, Packard, Cadilac La Salle, etc) and AACA meets.

Chris Middlebrook
1962 Custom Southampton