IML: Email Settings

Hi All,
After seeing my emails with miscellaneous additions to the bottom part of them, and I don't mean my run on sentences, I'm going to try the instructions on our website to set my "Send" feature to "Plain Text", as shown here, http://www.imperialclub.com/IML-specific/PlainText/index.htm

This should help clean up my message format.

Eric
1964 Crown Coupe