IML: '60 cruise control hose bracket?

Hi Everyone.

I am finishing the installation of cruise controle on my '60 Crown.  The parts came from a '60 LeBaron and there is a hose bracket attached to the inboard side and I do not know the correct orientation or what hose it is supposed to retain.  I have no photos of it in it's original setting.  I had another '60 LeBaron and the bracket is positioned straight up and retaining an AC hose.  This cannot be right as that ac hose was cobbled up and would normally not run in the location of the cruise unit.  I tried aiming the bracket down where it would retain the power steering pump hose.  This looks more correct.  The clamp is the right size for the hose but the bracket gets in the way of the control linkage for the cruise unit.  Does anyone know the correct orientation?  If you have an original car it would be very helpful for me to see a picture.  I don't just want to start bending the bracket to make it work.  I do know that the bracket mounts on the inboard cruise unit support that goes down to the fender.  Help.

Thanks.

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- hot CTA = Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool