Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 60 air cleaner paint

I used Testors Model Paint - Gold, and was pretty
happy with my results, but I'm not the sophisticate
that Richard is, as he's undoubtedly spent time
actually thinking and researching it.

-K

--- richard burgess <lecrown60@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

GM 259 Buckskin by Dupli-color.  Believe I got it at
Pep Boys.  Works great, get a couple cans and build
it up.  Be sure to work in a way that you can get a
good final wet coat.  See my air cleaner on the '60
Page, Richard Burgess' LeCrown.

randalpark@xxxxxxx wrote:  It's suppose to be
something in between, but show people like gloss.

Paul W.