Re: IML: '59 "dual rings" inquiry

I responded with 4 emails, of which I sent 2 out again as forward on the dual ring situation. In case, for some reason, emails get stopped, I have no clue. So, I have the correct factory story on the 59 LeBaron single, then wide dual and then the thin dual rings. I have the specific serial numbers of which cars were made with which. Joe Machado

-----Original Message-----
From: ChiPieAlandPaula@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 22 May 2007 7:16 am
Subject: Re: IML: '59 "dual rings" inquiry

Hello All,
 In reference to the "dual ring" thread - I know that there was a special Le Baron made in 59 that was a 4 door hardtop in Deep Burgundy with a Silvercrest Landau Roof and a half vinyl inset. The interior was all Burgundy - and the exterior chrome was anodized to look like gold. If memory serves me correctly  - it had dual rings. I was under the impression that an advertisement for this special vehicle was in the year by year section of our club? Since my memory may not be as sharp as it once was - can someone with "the facts" please enlighten me?
                                                       Allan from Billings, Montana

See what's free at AOL.com.