IML: 1960 Imperial Rumored Nearly Ready to Prowl (film @ 11)

Hi Group -
After dredging up rusty memory files of how I did brakes on my '60 thirty years ago; my first car, after an absence of 14 years, is about one and a half hours of work away from being ready to prowl (Stephen King, eat your heart out).  Tomorrow at 10am I'm taking my roomate's '85 Toronado Caliente to my mechanic to see if they can find an oil leak and in the trunk are the brake drums from my '60 ready to be turned.  I finished the right front brakes tonight about 10pm and got a good start on the left front.  I would have had both sides done a lot earlier but the Toro had some Moon Roof issues (like not closing) that took a lot longer to correct than I thought.  So tomorrow I'll have fresh drums to go with the shoes I had re-lined.  All that remains is to install the shoes on the driver's side, torque the backing plate bolts and install the drums, wheels and the all important wheel covers.  There will be a slight time-out to show my Lincoln Mark III to a prospective buyer, but as soon as I get rid of him or the Lincoln, I intend to take a little trip which will be as long as my lawn mower's gas can will take me.
Thursday I plan to drop the gas tank and take it to a steam cleaner that's in my neighborhood.  (an aside to Portland area Imperialists:  After pricing gas tank steam cleaning at between $90 to $150 dollars I called this neighborhood guy who has done steam cleaning of engines and undercarriages for me before and he'll do it for $12 !!!) Once re-installed, I plan to fill up with Preimum and give the old girl a chance to stretch her legs.

Wish me luck -

Jim L. in OR
    '60 Crown 4dr Southampton
    '62 Crown 4dr Southampton