IML: Rody Fest

Went to the Rody Fest on Sat and meant with Leslie who has the problem with the calip on her Imperial  Sorry I forgot the name of the fellow from Wash who showed up with his really nice Imperial.  My wife and I talked to them for a while and they are really nice people.   Leslie is really knowlegable about her Imperials.  Nice Lady.  We were invited to there doings after the show but had other commitements.  His was the only Imperial there but was a fun show as there were lots of cars and Motor cycles.  Plenty of things to see and do.