Re: IML: Please Welcome Rex Allen

Hi Rex, and welcome aboard.

There are a few others in the SF Bay Area here, and
I'm one of them.  Would be pleased to meet you - am in
San Lorenzo, and with your history you probably are
one of the few that actually know where San Lorenzo
actually IS.

I host an annual road trip out to Lowell Howe's place
each fall, and you're invited to join us.  I'll post
info here and on the EVENTS portion of the club
website at some point in the late summer.

Hope that we can get a few out-of-towners this year!

-Kenyon Wills

--- "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  New Subscriber(s): Rex Allen
>  Email Address is: rcajazz1@xxxxxxx
>  Member Location: San Francisco Bay Area/Marin
>
>  Car(s) owned: 1964 Chrysler Imperial Convertible
>
>  Self-Introduction: Greetings, fellow
> Imperialistas...nice to be back. Was a
> member a few years ago, but turned attention to
> similar vintage
> Thunderbirds, though Imperials have always been in
> my family. My late father
> Charles S. Allen, Jr. of San Leandro, CA maintained
> a collection of at one
> point 15 "milestone" cars (mainly ragtops) and was a
> member of various local
> Chrysler and Imperial oriented car clubs for several
> years.
>
>  Would be pleased to hear from any Club members.
>  Rex Allen

> response will be
> attachments) for the
> Administrators should be sent to