RE: IML: Please Welcome Rex Allen

Welcome Rex,

>From another Bay Area Imperial owner.  I'm in the Hayward Hills behind Cal
State.

Lots of car activity stuff during the summer months around here.  I'll
probably have one or both of my Imperials at Mopar Alley on June 3rd in
Fremont and Capitol City Mopars on June 23rd in Sacramento.  Plus, the
Imperial owners association of Northern California is having an event at the
Muir house in Martinez on June 2nd.

Ken
67 Crown 4 Dr Ht
68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:35 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Rex Allen

 New Subscriber(s): Rex Allen
 Email Address is: rcajazz1@xxxxxxx
 Member Location: San Francisco Bay Area/Marin

 Car(s) owned: 1964 Chrysler Imperial Convertible

 Self-Introduction: Greetings, fellow Imperialistas...nice to be back. Was a

member a few years ago, but turned attention to similar vintage
Thunderbirds, though Imperials have always been in my family. My late father

Charles S. Allen, Jr. of San Leandro, CA maintained a collection of at one
point 15 "milestone" cars (mainly ragtops) and was a member of various local

Chrysler and Imperial oriented car clubs for several years.

 Would be pleased to hear from any Club members.
 Rex Allen