From: tdcox <tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 24 May 2007 3:43 am
Subject: IML: 56 Imperial Power Steering

My power steering fluid is full in the receptacle but I hear a “grinding” noise as though it were low on fluid when turning the steering wheel. It is worse when the engine is cold but it just about always sounds off when turning. Suggestions?

Tom Cox

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.